Our Homes Remain Open – Private Viewings by Appointment.
A renovated family home on a big 809sqm block.
6 Long Street is nestled behind a mature garden with big gum and peppermint trees. The original part of the home has the bones of a 1960’s brick and tile, with perfect parquetry flooring, big rooms and green outlooks from every window. What you will love about this house is how it flows to the new extension. Penned from Fremantle Architect, Kim Stirling, it offers a huge open plan kitchen, dining and living which further opens to the deck and garden to the north.
Natural limestone frames the garden and being a 809sqm block, there is plenty of room for the kids and dogs! Zoned R25 this property also easily meets the criteria for subdividing off a rear block without compromising the existing house.
Only 5 minutes to South Fremantle in a quiet residential street on a big block. You must put this one on your list!
– 809sqm north facing block
– 1960s brick and tile home with modern extension
– 3 bedrooms
– 1 bathroom
– Covered parking for 1 with extra hard-stand parking available
– Polished concrete and parquetry flooring
– Bespoke stainless steel kitchen
– Open plan living
– Enormous backyard
– Subdivision options including retaining the house