Tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac, this pleasantly renovated cottage on a GREEN TITLE 261sqm block is the best entry-level or downsizer home I have seen in Claremont in years!
Mostly on a single level, comfortably renovated, and with a freshly landscaped garden and outdoor entertaining area, this home is the perfect option for both downsizers and those seeking to start their real estate journey in a property with NO STRATA LEVIES.
The location is brilliant. So central to shops, schools, transport and the amenities of Claremont, this area also offers wonderful recreation options, including the Claremont Pool, Lake Claremont Golf Course and walks around Lake Claremont parkland.
At the end of a private cul-de-sac with a friendly, community feel, this property will not last, make sure you visit to seize this opportunity.
• 261sqm Green Title block
• Lovely 1970s cottage
• Pleasant renovation to kitchen and bathroom
• Freshly painted and new carpet
• Split system reverse cycle A/C
• Outdoor entertaining area
• Newly landscaped gardens and reticulated lawn
• Off-street parking for two cars
• Close to quality schools (Shenton College catchment)