Perfectly positioned just a few doors down from Rowe Park in Claremont’s exclusive Heritage Precinct, this immaculate renovated Character home is ready for your family to move in and start living.
The original character features and soaring ceilings will charm you the moment you enter. The extended floorplan ensures plenty of space for a growing family and the property is within walking distance of the centre of Claremont.
The grand scale of the rooms in the original home flows through to a light-filled open-plan extension, with a lovely outdoor entertaining area, which leads out to the sparkling pool.
The renovated kitchen and bathrooms are of the highest quality. The owners have ensured the exquisite detail is present in every aspect of this classic home, right down to the smallest item.
You can leave your car at home and let your kids stroll to local and private schools, or the Claremont Quarter.
Make this historically significant home yours and build a lifetime of family memories.
• Walk to Claremont Quarter, transport & schools
• Jarrah floors
• Decorative Archway
• Ceiling Roses & Stately Fireplaces
• Open plan living
• Stunning renovated kitchen
• King-sized Master bedroom (WIR)
• 2 immaculate renovated bathrooms
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Sparkling pool with solar heating
• Established, reticulated gardens