This delightful and spacious 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom 1 car townhouse located on the cul-de-sac end of Labouchere Road has a huge rear yard with a covered outdoor area, front garden and a study nook with built-in bookcase. In a group of only 4 townhouses, this is a charming townhouse that is centrally located. It offers a very convenient lifestyle. Walk to buses, and Canning Bridge station. Close to Preston Street shopping and dining precinct, Curtin University, cafes, parks, schools.
* Huge north-facing rear yard with an outdoor covered area
* Front garden & porch
* Spacious open-plan living & dining
* Kitchen with double sink, dishwasher, lots of cupboards & leafy outlook
* Main bedroom with BIR & garment area
* Second bedroom
* Large bathroom
* Upstairs study nook with built-in bookcase
* Timber stair case, air-con
* Laundry, second toilet
* Covered car bay
* Plenty of storage including under stair storage & external store
Rental appraisal opinion is $470 – $520 per week.
Strata Admin Levy: $535 pq
Strata Reserve Levy: $45 pq
Council Rates: $1586.86 pa
Water Rates: $963.35 pa
The particulars of this advertisement are supplied for general information only and shall not be taken as representation in any respect on the part of the vendor or their agent.