Welcome to 10 Cordelia Avenue, a beautifully renovated 1960’s three-bedroom, two-bathroom home. All the hard work has been done by the current owners – simply move in and enjoy.
There is a sense you’ve arrived somewhere very special indeed with this enchanting, single level sanctuary. Bursting with quintessential charm, with a wraparound pergola and extensive decking, start your day out here with a coffee or entertain guests in a truly scenic setting.
The house also possesses a seamless flow back indoors, where Jarrah floorboards gleam underfoot and a light-filled, open plan living, dining and fully renovated kitchen area await. The master bedroom is fitted with a walk in robe and beautifully renovated ensuite. The main bathroom is conveniently combined with an internal laundry just off the Kitchen. Living here also ensures you can enjoy the best of both worlds, with pristine beaches and lush bushwalking trails both just 10 minutes away.
– Stunningly renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom character home
– Alfresco with wraparound pergola and extensive hardwood decking perfect for entertaining
– Jarrah floorboards and seamless flow between indoors and outdoor living
– Two beautifully renovated Bathrooms
– Reverse-cycle split system air conditioning to Lounge & Master Bedroom
– Contemporary kitchen with gorgeous subway tiles, stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
– Beautiful lighting throughout
– Rental return of around $470.00 – $500.00 per week, making this a fantastic investment opportunity
Council rates: $1870 (approximately) per annum
Water rates: $829.02 per annum
Block size: 357sqm Survey Strata Lot
Build year: 1968
From this peaceful location, you’re close to public and private schools, Murdoch University, cafes and shops, plus you’re a short distance to Beeliar Regional Park and Bibra Lake Reserve, where you’ll find walking trails, wetlands and playgrounds. You have easy access to public transport and main arterial roads including Stock Road, South Street and the Kwinana Freeway, plus the coast and Fremantle are a short drive away.
This immaculately presented home ticks all the boxes for a fantastic family friendly home. This one definitely won’t last long in this market, so ensure you add it to your ‘must view’ list this weekend.
To find out more about this property, you can contact agent Luke Langford on 0427 251 211 or email@example.com
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.