Coastal Character with Modern Twist
All offers by 5.00pm on Monday the 17th June 2019 (seller reserves right to sell prior).
A captivating blend of period architecture and modern design has created one of the most appealing homes to be offered in North Cottesloe this year. This character 3-4 bedroom home has been meticulously transformed with no stone left unturned. A cleverly planned layout is simply perfect for families seeking an extraordinary coastal lifestyle, or Downsizers requiring superb single level, ocean-side living.
This original double fronted bungalow is perfectly positioned on an elevated 700sqm lot and has been charmingly restored with a modern touch. Striking high ceilings with ornate features and cornices cleverly combine with polished jarrah floorboards within the original section of the home. A majestic master bedroom is irresistible and has a beautifully appointed en suite and large walk-in-robe. There are two further bedrooms and a study or activity room that could easily be utilised as a fourth bedroom. These bedrooms are serviced by a large modern bathroom and a large laundry providing plenty of storage.
The imposing open kitchen with stone bench tops and huge 4.5 metre walk in pantry flows effortlessly into the spacious light filled dining and family room areas boasting pristine Italian floor tiles and feature recessed ceilings. Expansive commercial stacker doors create a seamless transition from this main living area to a superb travertine paved outdoor entertaining area with built-in timber seating.
An inviting salt water pool helps you cool down, or entertain in the hotter months and a detached storeroom can easily double as a bunkhouse or teenagers retreat. A double carport and front paved yard is accessed via an automatic security gate and a beautiful wide verge offers further parking options if required.
Just an easy stroll to the iconic North Cottesloe Beach, Eric Street Shopping Centre, numerous well regarded primary and secondary schools and public transport, this great home personifies luxurious oceanside living at its best.
Some of the many features include:
• Polished jarrah floorboards and Italian tiled flooring
• High ceilings with ornate art deco features and cornices to original home
• Recessed ceilings to dining and family areas
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and split system to third bedroom
• Stunning bathroom and ensuite renovations with high quality fixtures and tiling
• Beautifully appointed open kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splashbacks and massive pantry
• Skylights to ensuite and bathroom
• Commercial grade stacker doors that open the main living area seamlessly to an attractive travertine paved outdoor area with built in timber seating
• Large laundry with excellent storage space
• High quality timber doors and windows and feature white shutters to front bedrooms
• Substantial walk in robe to master bedroom and built in robe to second bedroom
• Highly desirable single level design, perfect for both families and downsizers
• New re-tiled roof
• Salt water pool with glass fencing and plumbing for solar heating installed
• Front paved verandah
• Detached bunkhouse/teenage retreat/bedroom or storeroom
• Low maintenance, exquisitely landscaped and reticulated gardens
• Substantial rear lawn area drenched in northern light
• Extensive retaining and rendered brick boundary fencing
• Double carport with extra storage options
• Fantastic wide verges providing extra parking and great separation from the road
• Easy walking distance to numerous parkland area and playing fields
• Short stroll to ‘Daisies’
• Within walking distance to Eric Street Shopping Centre
• Within Shenton College catchment area, and proximity to North Cottesloe Primary School and other private schools including Scotch College MLC, PLC, Christ Church Grammar School, Swanbourne and Cottesloe