Come and discover a brilliant example of a classic federation home, which has been extended and renovated for a modern Cottesloe family to call home.
Originally built in 1918 to showcase new buildings of quality, you will be enchanted by the charm of yesteryear with gorgeous period features including soaring 11ft ceiling complete with decorative cornices and ornate roses, polished jarrah boards, grand rooms and leadlighting. Combine this with an extension which fits the entire family and you have a tried and tested Cottesloe home.
With a 21.8m frontage and a classic wide verge, Griver Street is undoubtedly one of the most family friendly streets in Cottesloe. It’s a very central position within walking distance to North Cottesloe Primary School, Daisies cafe, the Grant St Train Station and the beach is merely over the hill.
‘Brimar House’ has been in the family for over 40 years and is now ready for its new family to come in and enjoy.
Make sure you don’t miss out on viewing one of the best offerings in Cottesloe this Spring. Who knows, it may be 40 years before you get another opportunity like this!
• Gorgeous Federation home on an 858sqm block
• Period features including 11ft ceilings, polished jarrah boards and ornate cornices
• 4/5 bedrooms all with BIR
• 2 bathrooms, plus additional outdoor WC
• Open plan kitchen/living/meals opening to the deck and garden
• Formal living
• Formal dining
• Secure and private home
• Large single garage plus carport for a second car
• 21.8m frontage with an enormous Cottesloe verge