Set in a quiet complex of only 4, this 3-bedroom/2-bathroom townhouse is perfect for a young couple, growing family or even downsizers.
Packed full of space and features, the living area opens up to a very generous covered alfresco area for year round entertaining.
The master suite is the perfect place to unwind at the end of the day, with a relaxing spa bath and even your own private balcony. Each bedroom has built in robes and there is even an additional downstairs study.
Living in Daglish is all about lifestyle! At the heart of the suburb is scenic Cliff Sadlier Reserve’, popular with locals for after-work dog walks and weekend playdates with children and grandchildren. The central position means this townhouse is close to an abundance of amenities including:
– Jolimont Primary (approx. 3 min drive)
– Shenton College (approx. 4 min drive)
– Daglish Train Station (450m away and approx. 7 min walk)
– Subiaco Shops & Cafes (approx. 6 min drive)
– Lords Sport & Recreation Centre (approx. 4 min drive)
– City Beach (approx. 12 min drive)
– Perth CBD (approx. 15 min drive)
With the scarcity of properties for sale in Daglish at the moment, this home’s location, layout and price point (including low strata fees) offers such a great opportunity to get into the Western Suburbs.
So if you’ve been thinking 2020 is the year to make a move and this meets the brief – call Rachel Winning on 0439 724 690 today!