AUCTION – SATURDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2018 ON SITE AT 10AM
Located directly opposite the picturesque Cliff Sadlier Memorial Park, this 685 square metre property with north facing front yard is craving your love and attention!
With current zoning of R25, and proposed R60 zoning under the draft Local Planning Scheme No.5, the possible subdivision potential underpins the value of this property.
Families looking to build their dream home will appreciate the leafy park-side location in this sought-after Shenton College catchment; and astute investors will recognise the huge short-term and long-term potential of the lot.
– 685m2 Lot
– R25 zoning (with proposed R60 zoning under the draft LPS 5)
– Subdivision potential (subject to WAPC approval)
– Shenton College Catchment
– Stunning parkland outlook
– 10-15 minutes to the CBD
– Auction Date: Saturday 3rd November 2018
– Deposit: 5% deposit required on the fall of the hammer
– Settlement Date: 45 days (18th December 2018)
– Water Rates: $1226 p/a
– Council Rates: $2149 p/a
*While care has been taken to ensure that these rates are accurate, they should be used as approximates only and are subject to change.
Call Rachel Winning on 0439 724 690 for more information on this unique opportunity.