AUCTION THIS SATURDAY 30TH NOV AT 3PM ONSITE!
Every once in a while, an opportunity presents itself which is too good to ignore – this is certainly one of those occasions!
Directly opposite and overlooking Cliff Sadlier Reserve, and set on a generous 809 square metres of land, this property has endless potential. Currently zoned R80, this is one of very few blocks in the area that has higher density zoning! Renovate and move in, rent out and hold long term, or subdivide and develop!
While the value is underpinned by the land, there is also a completely liveable 1960s 4-bed/1-bath house on the lot, featuring timber floorboards, a huge living area outlooking the park, plus a bonus 33m2 shed. The breakdown is below:
– 1960’s house
– 4 bedrooms/ 1 bathroom
– Separate toilet and separate laundry
– Separate living room outlooking park
– Sunroom/Children’s play room
– 33m2 shed with side access
– Additional single lock up garage, and large driveway for multiple car parking
– Currently zoned R80 under TPS4
– Proposed zoning to R100 under Draft LPS5
– Elevated and landscaped with an abundance of Australian Flora including an old Mulberry
– Opposite Cliff Sadlier Reserve
– 600m walk from Daglish Train Station
– 650m walk from Jolimont Primary School
– Shenton College Catchment
– Approx. 10 min drive to Beach (City Beach)
– Approx. 10 min drive to CBD
– Saturday 30th November 2019 at 3pm on site
– Settlement period = 60 days
– Deposit = $50,000 required on fall of hammer
Daglish has grown in popularity over the last few years due to the convenience of amenities and the family friendly lifestyle. Invest in your future – now is your chance to own a piece of prime real estate here too!
Call/email Rachel Winning on 0439 724 690 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an Auction Information Pack.
Please note: All interested parties should make their own enquiries with the City of Subiaco regarding the zoning and permitted use.