AUCTION – SATURDAY 8TH JUNE 2019 ON SITE AT 10AM
(Property will be open from 9:30-10:00am prior to Auction)
Daglish has become the “place to be” for families looking to start their next chapter in the Western Suburbs, and 9 Nicholl Street is the perfect place to begin!
Set on a generous 615m2 block, there are a number of options available. Those who love the character features, such as the wooden floors, high ceilings and fireplace, may see value in the home itself, and choose to renovate and personalise. Others may wish to demolish and re-build a brand-new home.
Either way, there is no denying that this property represents a great opportunity to own a home with a big backyard – the ultimate Australian dream!
– 615m2 block
– Rear laneway access
– Surrounded by parks
– 700m walk to Train station
– Within the Shenton College Catchment
– 10-15 mins to CBD
– Zoned R25 Residential (you should enquire with the City of Subiaco in regards to the status of the proposed re-zoning in the area)
– Date: Saturday 8th June 2019
– Deposit: $10,000 required on the fall of the hammer
– Settlement Date: Tuesday 23rd July 2019 (45 days)
– Water Rates: $1162 p/a
– Council Rates: $1733 p/a
Call Rachel Winning on 0439 724 690 for more information on this unique opportunity.