Presenting an imposing Tudor corner family residence located in one of Dalkeith’s most prestigious streets. Boasting north facing backyard, and only two houses from the river.
The home has been extensively renovated and extended by the present owners and has recently been completely repainted and recarpeted leaving nothing to be done but move in and enjoy.
– Entry off front porch
– Formal lounge with jetmaster fireplace
– Formal dining opens onto private verandah
– Morning breakfast room
– Large country style kitchen
– Study with jarrah built wall unit
– Reading room off central courtyard
– Rear living with French doors and timber floors
– Bathroom and W.C.
– Laundry with built-in cupboards and W.I linen room
– Alfresco with cafe blinds overlooking sparkling pool
– Main bedroom with river glimpses and BIR
– Beds 2 and 3 with built in desk and robe
– Bed 4 with built in desk and walk in robe, and own private balcony with river glimpses
– Bathroom and separate W.C.
The home has an automatic double garage off Hobbs Ave and security pool fence with detached pool/storage shed
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– High ceilings throughout
– Built ins to all bedrooms
– Built in jarrah wall unit to study
– Spacious kitchen with central island and W.I pantry
– Wide white plantation shutters
– Alarm and intercom system
– Pot belly in recess to rear living room
– valet vacuum system
– French glass doors and windows
– Fully fenced below ground pool
– Timber flooring to rear living area
– Timber balustrade to stairs with storage under stairwell
– Landscaped reticulated lawns and gardens from own bore
14 Hobbs Avenue being Lot 231 on deposit plan 202213 and being the whole of the land in Certificate of Title Volume 67 Folio 185A
Located on the corner of Hobbs Ave and Waratah Ave, having a total area of 1098sqm with a right of way along the Northern boundary on Ringneck Lane.
Rate (all prices approx.)
Council: $3,150.87 p.a.
Water: $1,320.84 p.a.
By private appointment