MORE URGENTLY NEEDED FOR BUYERS WHO MISSED OUT. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING SIMILAR PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 0427 251 211
Welcome to 3 Blossom View, Forrestfield!
WHY WAIT 18 MONTHS + TO BUILD AND MOVE IN when this 2017 quality-built home is ready to move into now!
Offering an open-plan kitchen with separate scullery, gorgeous wood bench tops, partnered with a classic and timeless subway tile splash back. These top-tier finishing touches are just to name a few that are scattered throughout this home – this is definitely something that you won’t want to miss out on!
This stunning, 2017 built home is perfect for the modern family, with separate living areas and spacious bedrooms, allowing the whole family their own independence.
– 4 generous sized bedrooms (master with walk in robe)
– 2 Bathrooms (ensuite attached to master bedroom)
– Solar Panels
– Modern open plan living/dining and kitchen area
– Separate Theatre
– Large practical kitchen with subway tile splashback & ample bench space
– Separate Scullery off the kitchen with dishwasher and pantry
– Ducted heating/cooling throughout with zoning for all rooms
– Separate good size laundry with rear yard access
– Additional linen storage
– Gas HWS
– Secure double lockup car garage
– Low maintenance front and backyard with artificial lawn/retic to gardens
– Generous alfresco for all year round entertaining
– Fire pit ready for those winter nights
– Garden Shed
Close to primary schools, bus stops and Forrestfield shopping centre. Along with being approx. 5.8kms from the under-construction 2-billion-dollar Forrestfield Train Station project which is due to be ready by the second half of 2022. Once completed, Perth City will only be a short 20 minute trip away and will mean that this property is only one train station away from the international airport and two stops from the domestic airport. The ease of access to Tonkin and Roe highway make this central location even closer to the Carousel and Midland shopping centres while the Swan valley winery region and Kalamunda walking trails and national parks are all just a 10-minute drive away.
This immaculately presented home ticks all of the boxes for a fantastic family friendly home. This one definitely won’t last long in this market, so ensure you add it to your ‘must view’ list this weekend.
To find out more about this property, you can contact agent Luke Langford on 0427 251 211 or email@example.com
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.