Perched in total cul-de-sac tranquillity yet superbly situated only footsteps away from the lush Northerly Park and spectacular local lakes, this exceptional 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home takes functional and versatile modern living to a whole new level.
Everybody’s personal needs will be comfortably appeased here in the form of a practical layout that includes a flexible activity room-come-fourth bedroom at the rear. The central hub of the house is where most of your casual time will be spent – a spacious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area that boasts split-system air-conditioning, feature down lighting, a media recess, sparkling stone bench tops, double sinks, a stainless-steel dishwasher, range hood, a quality gas cooktop, an under-bench oven, glass splashbacks, a large pantry and a breakfast bar for quick bites.
Adding to the living options is a carpeted theatre room behind the privacy of double doors – the ideal place to watch your favourite action flick or comedy. A separate study – or media room – across the hallway can also be shut off to the rest of the world for peace and quiet.
The pick of the sleeping quarters is most definitely a sumptuous front master-bedroom suite comprising of a walk-in wardrobe and a stylish ensuite bathroom with a shower, separate toilet and twin “his and hers” vanities for good measure. Out back, a delightful backyard with sprawling green lawns and a garden shed leaves plenty of room for a future lap pool – if you are that way inclined – whilst providing a picturesque backdrop to outdoor entertaining underneath a fabulous alfresco with low-maintenance paving.
Close to the Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre, Harrisdale Senior High School, Harrisdale Primary School, other excellent educational facilities, public transport at Cockburn Central, more shopping at Cockburn Gateway, major arteries and even the freeway, there is a surprising sense of living convenience attached to this hidden gem of a wonderful family haven. Pure bliss awaits!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Lovely frontage with neatly-tended lawns and manicured gardens
• Double-door front-porch entrance
• Alfresco access via sliding-stacker doors off the main living space
• Easy-care timber-look floorboards
• Carpeted bedrooms and theatre room
• Ceiling fan and split-system air-conditioning to the master suite
• Ceiling fans to all other minor bedrooms (including the 4th/activity)
• 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
• Double doors to the activity room/fourth bedroom
• Stylish main family bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
• Functional laundry with plenty of storage, tiled splashbacks and outdoor access
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Hallway linen cupboard
• Secure double lock-up garage with generous storage and internal shopper’s entry
• Internal profile doors throughout
• Feature skirting boards
• Wide driveway for extra parking space, if required
• Total living area – including the garage, alfresco and porch – 263.47sqm (approx.)
• 526sqm (approx.) block
Call Luke Langford on 0427 251 211 to view this magnificent home.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.