Enjoying the best of both worlds by boasting total cul-de-sac tranquility whilst backing directly on to the sprawling Frank Cann Park and its fantastic family playground, this cleverly-renovated 3 bedroom 1 bathroom rear villa is perfectly positioned within a beautifully-presented complex of only five properties and is far more spacious than the average home of its kind.
Easy-care laminate flooring graces both main living areas of the residence – including a large lounge-come-dining room with seamless outdoor access to a huge wraparound patio for low-maintenance entertaining all year round. The adjacent open-plan family and kitchen space also flows out to the park end of the alfresco whilst benefitting from feature dimmer lighting, tiled splashbacks, double sinks, a range hood, Euro dishwasher and a St George electric cooktop and oven.
All three bedrooms are carpeted for comfort, including a generous master with built-in wardrobes, split-system air-conditioning, an electric window security shutter for peace of mind, folding white plantation shutters and semi-ensuite access into a revamped bathroom, comprising of floor-to-ceiling tiling, a shower, toilet and stylish vanity. A magnificent list of exciting extras includes a single carport, an allocated visitor-parking bay, a wide side-access gate, a lock-up external storeroom and 13 rooftop solar-power panels for good measure.
Aside from a plethora of local parks and lush reserves, a host of bus stops can be found nearby – along with the Kardinya Park and Garden City Shopping Centres, access to our vibrant Perth CBD via the freeway, Fremantle’s food, coffee and entertainment strip, Murdoch University, Fiona Stanley Hospital, Samson Primary School, the North Lake Senior Campus, Seton Catholic College and so much more. Nest, invest or downsize without compromise – this is the ideal abode for you!
Other features include, but aren’t limited to:
• Split-system air-conditioning to open-plan family and kitchen area
• Private patio area for extensive outdoor entertaining
• 2nd bedroom with a built-in robe and a manual window shutter
• Extra over-head storage, plus a BIR to the 3rd bedroom
• Renovated laundry with a separate 2nd toilet
• Linen press
• External power points
• Feature indoor and outdoor down lighting
• Security-alarm system
• Manual reticulation
• Easy-care lawn and gardens
• Low-maintenance liquid-limestone exterior to patio-entertaining area
• Electric hot-water system
• Colour-bond fencing
• Garden shed
• Wash bay with drain to backyard lawn area
• Strata fees – $800 p.a.
• Total land area – 220sqm (approx.)
• Total house area – 100sqm (approx.)
• The park is your backyard – only inches away from your front doorstep!
To find out more about this property, you can contact agent Luke Langford on 0427 251 211 or email@example.com
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.