This lovely and spacious townhouse boasts a large court yard, and is well-located. Stroll to Britannia Reserve, Leederville Tennis Club, the Oxford Street cafe strip, shops, schools, Luna Cinema, TAFE, public transport.
* open-plan living and dining with leafy outlook
* kitchen which looks out to rear yard
* large bathroom with bath tub
* 2 large bedrooms, one with BIR and one with WIR
* 2 toilets
* separate laundry
* air-con, store
* total strata area 163 sqm
Strata admin levy: $480.50 per quarter
Strata reserve levy: $50.35 per quarter
Council rate: $1,513 per annum
Water rate: $1,154.35 per annum
* As per state government regulations, up to 10 people (including children) are allowed inside homes at any one time. During home opens and viewings, delays are anticipated to occur. Please account for additional time for your attendance. To expedite any waiting time, if it is possible, we recommend only the decision makers on the purchase attend the viewing, thus reducing the numbers of people in the property. You may wish to consider bringing your hat, and some water; whilst awaiting turn to enter property. Thank you for your understanding and patience. *
The particulars of this brochure are supplied for general information only and shall not be taken as representation in any respect on the part of the vendor or their agent.