Location really is everything with this property! Situated in a lovely peaceful part of Riverslea this 4bed 2bath home is fresh, modern, and the perfect opportunty for first home buyers or people looking to downsize.
The open plan kitchen/ living area is bathed in sunlight, due to its expansive and highly desired northern aspect, with the vaulted ceiling giving the room a lovely spacious feel. There is also a second living space at the front of the house providing room for an adult’s retreat, games/theatre room, or formal dining area.
Combining the best of indoor/outdoor living is the extensive jarrah deck which wraps around the north and east sides of the home incorporating an undercover alfresco area, perfect for breakfast in the morning sun. A sunken retreat area at the rear of the backyard is an ideal spot for a fire pit, garden shed, spa or veggie patch for those green thumbs.
The property backs onto Lantana Lane offering the luxury of just two adjoining neighbours and puts you only a short stroll from parkland and Darch Trails as well as being close to the hiking tracks of Ten Mile Brook Dam and the Weir.
This home offers you everything you need to live the quintessential Margaret River lifestyle!
Key Features include:
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining with vaulted ceilings
• Built-in robes in all bedrooms
• Living areas enjoy the northern aspect for winter warmth
• Gas heating
• Master bedroom at front of the house with ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Large alfresco area with extensive jarrah decking on the north and east sides of the house
• Reticulated gardens to all gardens at the front and back of the house
• Double carport
• Walking distance to Town Centre, Darch Trails and local parks.