Extensively and meticulously renewed, this 1960s brick and tile home has 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms and is ready for you now. The home has been given a complete renovation from top to bottom bringing the home to enjoy the latest modern luxuries.
Set high on the block, the entry to the home is via a very private garden and featuring Toodyay stone, magnolias and the Western Suburb’s most impressive Dragon Tree’.
Gleaming timber floorboards, large windows, high ceilings, stone benches and European appliances leave nothing more to do than to simply move in and just start living.
Location wise, the home is walkable to everything. Schools, shops, train and the real surprise is how close you are to the beach – only 800m!
Professionals, young families and those looking for an easy home in a great location must view 9 Eastbourne Street, Mosman Park.
– Contemporary design with character
– Fully renovated throughout
– Brand new kitchen with stone benchtops and European Appliances including fully integrated dishwasher
– Brand new bathroom
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning
– Keyless entry
– Beautiful polished floorboards
– Easy care, fully reticulated gardens
– Single carport