Set high on the hill on the high side of the road, this charming mid-century home has a pleasant renovation and superb landscaped gardens on this huge, sub-divisible 1,012sqm landholding.
With a lovely Mount Claremont hinterland outlook, the property as it is presents a wonderful opportunity for a young family to move in and enjoy, with a view to creating a larger home down the track.
One of only a few remaining undeveloped corner properties in this old Mount Claremont location, the R20 zoning means this is also a prime opportunity for developers who seek to create new dwellings, each with their own separate street and street number.
This “old” part of Mount Claremont is increasingly sought-after for its proximity to schools, parkland, Mount Claremont Village shops, the Farmers Market, transport and the beach.
• Mid-century cottage
• Rare corner location
• 1,012sqm (R20 sub-divisible)
• Open plan living
• Neatly renovated kitchen
• Beautifully renovated bathroom
• Outdoor entertaining
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Stunning established reticulated gardens
• Double carport plus secure garage/shed
• Walk to Mount Claremont Village, Farmers Market, transport and parkland