Without a doubt the prettiest home in Mount Claremont, this fabulous family property sits proudly on the corner on a potentially sub-divisible 690sqm block in the heart of the suburb. This charming brick and iron home has been a sanctuary for the owners for the past 24 years. It’s now time for new custodian to enjoy this wonderful home.
The north facing garden room is where you will spend much of your time in this residence, with its wall of glass windows overlooking the lovely back garden. With three separate living areas, 4/5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, the floorplan is versatile and ideal for a large growing family.
There are living spaces indoors and outdoors on all sides, creating a home for all seasons. The all-white colour scheme and well-maintained kitchen and bathrooms ensure you can simply move-in and enjoy living. Another bonus is the huge double garage and workshop space.
Zoned to Shenton College, a short walk to John XXIII College and conveniently located opposite Mount Claremont Primary School which hosts the popular Farmers Market on Saturday mornings, living in this home will also ensure you are surrounded by beautiful local parks and ovals, and close to both public transport and the Claremont Quarter.
• Charming brick and iron home
• 690sqm block, sub-division potential (subject to WAPC approval)
• All white and neutral colour palette
• 3 Living areas
• 4/5 bedrooms (with robes)
• 3 bathrooms
• Established reticulated gardens
• Huge double garage with workshop and storage space
• Shenton College school zone
• Walking distance to numerous private and public schools
• Close to shops, weekend farmers market, transport, the beach and an easy trip into the CBD.