Lazy days relaxing by the pool and enjoying the treetop vistas are some of the many things you will love about this lovingly renovated family home, just a pitching wedge from the vast green expanses of the Cottesloe Golf Course. So close to Perth’s premier schools & colleges, numerous sporting facilities, and our amazing beaches, this is one of Old Mt Claremont’s most coveted tree-lined locations.
Beautifully set up from the road on a 523sqm landholding, this Zorzi-built home offers generous living spaces for a growing family and is the ultimate in resort-style entertainment living.
The open plan renovated kitchen, dining and living area overlooking the sparkling pool and alfresco will delight and are the central hub of the home. All with a North facing orientation, these zones will provide warmth and light during the cooler winter months and offer year-round value.
The bedroom spaces are huge and the choice of master bedroom options upstairs and downstairs ensures this is a versatile home which will cater for families of all ages and stages.
Easy care contemporary living surrounded by chirping birds, trees and green space… it doesn’t get much better than this. Make it yours!
• Large open plan living to pool & alfresco
• Rendered brick and tile home
• 523sqm land
• 2 Living areas
• 4 oversized bedrooms all with BIR’s
• 3 bathrooms
• Alfresco entertaining
• Sparkling pool
• Ducted reverse-cycle Air-conditioning + split systems
• Polished concrete floors
• Plantation shutters
• Under stairs storage
• Established low-maintenance reticulated gardens
• Huge double garage & store/workshop off Acacia Lane
• Solar panels (new inverter)
• Surrounded by affluent new homes
• Shenton College school zone
• Close to schools & colleges, the Village & major shopping, Bold Park, Claremont parklands, weekly growers markets, a plethora of sporting facilities, bus transport and Perth’s finest beaches
* Note: This is a Joint Listing with Abel Property