This delightful townhouse appeals to those seeking a convenient lifestyle. Positioned in a corner and closer to Jugan Street, within a well-maintained and gated complex. Walk to Glendalough Train Station. Close to Lake Monger, Mitchell Freeway, Scarborough Beach Road cafe strip, The Mezz Shopping Centre, schools, bike trails, Perth CBD.
* Large rear yard, ideal for entertaining
* Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, double sink
* Spacious lounge with leafy outlook
* Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms
* Two neat and tidy bathrooms
* Covered car bay adjacent to residence
* Side gate access from car bay to yard
* Plenty of storage
Strata admin levy: $551.45 per quarter
Strata reserve levy: $25 per quarter
Council rate: $1,609 per annum
Water rate: $1,179 per annum
The particulars of this brochure are supplied for general information only and shall not be taken as representation in any respect on the part of the vendor or their agent.