Set beautifully on a near-level block on a quiet street, 77 Meriwa Street is a charming, renovated Character cottage with good family accommodation, an inviting leafy backyard and potential to sub-divide.
Renovated to offer 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a lovely open plan kitchen, dining and living area flowing out to a fabulous outdoor entertaining deck, the accommodation and land is perfect for a growing family. The bonus of a higher density zoning of R60 means this property has the potential to sub-divide into two green-title properties while preserving the original home. (Potential sub-division plans available on request)
If you are looking to live a vibrant lifestyle just a short stroll to Hampden Village with its cafés and restaurants, while also being close to the hospitals, schools, transport, and with an easy trip into the CBD, then this lovely home is for you!
• Charming Character cottage
• 468sqm block
• Zoned R60 – sub-divisible
• Open plan living
• Outdoor entertaining & alfresco
• Renovated kitchen and bathrooms
• High ceilings
• Jarrah floors
• Reverse-cycle Air-conditioning
• Established reticulated gardens
• Single garage off rear ROW
• Shenton College school zone
• Close to Hampden Village, hospitals, transport and the CBD