Discover Your Winning Rural Lifestyle – Perfect for large extended family… enjoy the serenity of this rural setting located in the best cul-de-sac location in Oakford.
This stunning family residence is situated on a 2.5 hectares of land and offers everything you need or could imagine. If you enjoy spacious, modern living, combined with a love for the outdoors, this property is a must see!
• Huge Bitumen Driveway that wraps around the whole property and hardstand for extra cars, caravans & even the boat!
• Large 18 x 6 Workshop Shed with carport and cover storage at the rear.
• Fabulous outdoor entertaining fills the whole backend of the house with the 9 x 4 m below ground swimming pool perfect for those hot summer days.
• Entertainers delight kitchen with freestanding oven, triple fridge recess, plenty of cupboards space, pantry & dishwasher overlooking the beautiful rural vista
• 6 Great Sized bedrooms all with built in robes perfect for the big family.
• 7th Bedroom which has it’s own sliding door which could be perfect for a Home Office!
• High Ceilings throughout the home which has been freshly painted.
• Master Suite has walk through robes, Marri flooring which leads into a good size master bathroom.
• 2 Large Bathrooms with a seperate Powder room.
• 6KW Solar Panels servicing this large home.
• 150,000L Water tank servicing the property.
This is only a snapshot of what you can expect within this pristinely appointed residence, so get ready to call 164 Old Dairy Court, Oakford your new family home!
Conveniently located within easy access to an abundance of amenities without being located at the extreme ends away from the city. Cockburn Gateways, ARC, Freeway, Rail, schools, shops and medical are at hand for your access and use.
This immaculately presented home ticks all of the boxes for a fantastic family friendly home. This one definitely won’t last long in this market, so ensure you add it to your ‘must view’ list this weekend.
To find out more about this property, you can contact agent Luke Langford on 0427 251 211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.