Amazing family house with a well thought out design. The home makes full use of the phenomenal 1126sqm block (2 street frontages) on the north side of the hill with breath taking views of the river. Designed with family in mind, there are areas for the family to come together, yet ample room for private retreats for study and relaxation.
Upstairs on the parent's level is a large landing and enormous bedroom which opens via French doors to the balcony. Additionally, there's a big study with views from Rocky Bay and the Fremantle Port all the way around Blackwall Reach and the Point Walter Spit and the Par 5 3rd tee at the Point Walter Golf Course!
The main living level opens out to the northern terrace where you'll be spending most of your time! The view is framed by a mature peppermint tree and is panoramic, yet private. The kitchen is incredibly functional and your choice of dining area options flow seamlessly from inside to out.
Down the central staircase, is the casual living offering fantastic separation for the kids! Additionally, the theatre and utilities are built into the limestone foundations of the home maximizing the efficient use of space. There is also some of the best cellaring conditions for the wine!
This home just keeps on giving with the gardens, sparkling heated pool and pool house above the garage. An enormous deck opens from the pool house which could form the base of a whole secondary dwelling, complete with a kitchen, bathroom and finished off with a sauna too.
This family home is generous and luxurious, yet modest and unassuming. You must come and experience this home for yourself!
- Panoramic river views from the Fremantle Port in the west all the way over the Point Walter Golf Course to the North
- 1126sqm block with 2 street frontages
- Upstairs parents master suite complete with study and private balcony
- Formal living opening to the terrace
- Additional ground floor master bedroom option
- Flexible and functional kitchen with scullery
- Sprawling Terrace
- 4 full sized bedrooms downstairs
- Separate downstairs living
- Benched theatre room
- Lots of storage options
- Sparkling pool and pool house with kitchen, bathroom and sauna
- 2 car garage plus 2 car carport with extra hardstand parking
- Tranquil terraced garden