Move straight in and start living.
What you'll love about this home is the high ceilings, French oak floors, and lots of natural light from the long northern boundary. There are also spaces for the family to come together, yet ample areas for privacy, a separate workshop, easy care gardens and the great location.
The home's modest street front opens up as you move through to an expansive back yard. An added bonus is the separate studio/workshop. Over two levels, this flexible space can continue as a woodworking haven, or easily be converted to separate living quarters.
This wonderful family home won't last. Get in touch with us now to organise your inspection!
- Master suite complete with ensuite, walk-in-robe AND study
- Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, Miele appliances and drawers throughout plus a pantry/scullery
- Vaulted ceilings & open plan living
- Formal living and dining
- Additional bedroom with semi-ensuite
- 3 generous bedrooms
- Living room/children's game's room
- Bonus room! Attic conversion
- Enormous 37.6 metre northern boundary
- Sparkling Pool
- 721sqm block
- 2 storey workshop with ancillary shed
- 2 car carport with hardstand for 2 more vehicles