Character brick and tile home set behind a open colonial picket fence with tuckpointed front facade on a lovely corner block just up from the lake.
The home has been extended, with a spacious rear living area opening onto alfresco and landscaped gardens. There are three double bedrooms, formal dining room overlooking living area of renovated kitchen and bathroom.
The home has a brick garden shed and auto rear garage off a wide sealed rear ROW.
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Polished jarrah timber floors
• French timber door off dining & living
• Ceiling fans and quality fittings
• Rainwater tanks
• Garden shed & reticulated garden and lawns
• Colonial timber shutters
• Security lights & gas bayonet point