This striking residence really must be inspected to be fully appreciated. The fantastic floor plan offers an abundance of space, alongside finishes that surpass above and beyond what can be seen in other homes. All the hard work and costly extras have been taken care of, ready for you to move in and enjoy right away!
Peacefully located in a sought after area with peaceful bushlands across the road and surrounded by equally impressive homes, this brilliant property simply oozes quality and class with only the best fixtures and fittings embedded. Boasting 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, Study PLUS 3 living areas this beauty is so close to all amenities and just a quick 4 min drive to the highly regarded Bletchley Park Primary School.
• Generous 534 sqm lot size
• Built in 2015 with 234 sqm living space
• Rear alfresco dining with custom bench seating, aggregate concrete floors
• Lush green gardens are easy care and fully reticulated.
• Master suite is luxurious and has quality carpets, walk-in robe and quality window treatments
• Grand ensuite bathroom is finished in crisp, gray and white double sinks
• Quality Window fittings throughout this home including plantation shutters
• Huge Chef’s kitchen overlooks main living space and features double stainless sink quality 900mm appliances, double fridge space, dishwasher, fantastic bench space/splash back and plenty of cupboard space.
• Gorgeous open plan family and meals with family and looking out to the grand entertaining space. Beautiful floors makes this space warm and inviting
• Seperate Study area which is one of the best you will see on the current market
Call Luke Langford on 0427 251 211 to view this magnificent home.
Council Rates: $2300 p.a
Water Rates: $1297 p.a
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.