Welcome to 21 Mariposa Gardens, Success!
Located in the gorgeous parkside location, a short stroll down the street to the lovely Waterbutton Park, easy access to public transport. Just minutes to the Aubin Grove Train Station, Gateways Shopping Centre, local schools, providing an exceptional opportunity to get into the exciting and ever growing Cockburn area.
• 4 bedrooms
• Main bedroom with beautiful ensuite and walk in robe
• Stunning Kitchen gas cooktop and plenty of bench space
• Double remote garage offering large storage with separate side access
• Large laundry with storage and door to outside
• Modern Tiled flooring
• Front door with security screen
• Open plan Kitchen/Meals/Living
• Evaporative Cooling throughout the Home
• Split System to Main living area for extra Heating/Cooling all year round
• Stone look bench tops to Kitchen & both bathrooms
• Low maintenance paved entertaining area
• Reticulated Lawns
• Rental return of around the $500 mark making this a fantastic investment opportunity
Council rates: $1,800,00 per annum
Water rates: $1,248 per annum
Block size: 303sqm
Build year: 2012
Lifestyle and convenience are also paramount with extremely easy access to the Aubin Grove Train Station which makes commuting a dream. Success really is a fantastic option for the whole family surrounded by quality schools and many amenities including The Park Hive Shopping Centre, The Quarie Bar and Brasserie and Cockburn ARC and Cockburn Gateway Shopping City just to name a few.
This immaculately presented home ticks all the boxes for a fantastic family friendly home. This one definitely won’t last long in this market so make sure you add it to your ‘must view’ list this weekend.
To find out more about this property, you can contact agent Luke Langford on 0427 251 211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.