ACCESS VIA NARLA RD & BIRRIGON LOOP
Vast living spaces are the hallmark of this immaculate Coastal-style home with everything you need to enjoy family life, and very little to do in the garden.
A downstairs Master bedroom ensures great separation of living spaces between kids and parents’ zones, and you can live entirely on the ground floor if you wish.
A giant entry hall and void hints at the scale of the home as you enter, with high ceilings and gleaming American oak floors leading to an enormous open plan kitchen/dining/living area. The perfect mix of family accommodation ensures you are catered for however you wish to live. There are 4 or 5 bedrooms and spaces to create games rooms or a study as you see fit. Flexibility is the key – your comfort the purpose of this bespoke home.
Entertaining is easy in the fabulous kitchen featuring marble benchtops and a huge butler’s pantry. The open plan living flows out through big glass sliding doors to an alfresco dining area complete with built-in BBQ. There is just enough greenery around to create a beautiful backdrop for this family haven, but not too much to ensure you will not be a slave to the garden and can get out and about to enjoy your life.
– Elevated location
– 442sqm block
– Huge open plan living
– Bespoke home with versatile floorplan
– Marble kitchen plus butler’s pantry
– Miele appliances – double ovens
– 4/5 big bedrooms
– 2 beautifully appointed bathrooms + powder room
– Built-in Gas Fireplace
– American Oak timber floors
– Ducted reverse-cycle Air-conditioning
– Smart-wiring with built-in speakers throughout
– Established low-maintenance gardens
– Close to schools, shops, golf course, transport and the beach