The hard work has been done and it is now your turn to enjoy this outstandingly renovated home sitting on a large 690sqm Green Title block –
R20/R40 zoning offers an exciting opportunity to demolish the existing home and subdivide into a potential triplex site (STCA).
Situated in a quiet Thornlie pocket, the property enjoys the convenience of being close to an array of public amenities including shops, schools, public transport & main roads. This one definitely won’t last long in this market, so ensure you add it to your ‘must view’ list this weekend.
Inside, this much-loved home boasts three good sized bedrooms – master bedroom features large walk-in robe which could potentially be turned into an en-suite instead, well-appointed bathroom, deluxe kitchen with stylish fittings, two separate living areas, split reverse cycle air-conditioning systems and many more amazing features.
Outside, you will find that this home features a large backyard with lockable double gate side access to park your boat/caravan/trailer and great size patio for outdoor entertaining.
Features include but are not limited to:
– 690sqm Green Title block – Zoned R20/R40 – Triplex Potential
– Strategically situated at an ultra convenient location close to all amenities
– Master bedroom features large walk-in robe (could potentially be turned into an en-suite)
– Well-appointed bathroom
– Renovated kitchen equipped with quality fittings
– Split reverse cycle air-conditioning systems
– Two great size living areas
– Large backyard with Huge entertaining area
– Double gate side access to park your boat/caravan/trailer
– 2 good sized sheds to the back of the Property
To find out more about this property, you can contact agent Luke Langford on 0427 251 211 or email@example.com
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.