Big family gatherings on the back deck overlooking the sparkling, custom-designed pool is what you will love most about this stunning family home.
Quality built in 2013 by Webb & Brown-Neaves, this expansive family home boasts masses of accommodation to suit your growing family whether you have young children who want to be close by, or teenagers who want their space.
The fabulous stone and mirrored kitchen is fitted with quality Miele appliances, integrated fridge, and is complete with a Butler’s pantry which leads on to a big family laundry.
Downstairs there are two bedrooms which share a bathroom, two living areas and a fabulous open plan kitchen dining, living which flows out through bi-fold doors to the outdoor entertaining alfresco. Upstairs there is a third living area with a big balcony and a beautiful treetop outlook over Wembley Golf Course. The giant Master suite, walk-through robe and ensuite are also upstairs, along with two further bedrooms, which share yet another bathroom.
The backyard is a kid’s wonderland and the triple garage with huge storage/workshop area ensures there is loads of space for all the toys your family could desire.
The scale of this home must be seen to be believed. Close to numerous private and public schools, this home is only a short drive to the beach, and to numerous local shopping precincts.
In a climate where a new build will cost you an arm and a leg, this wonderful home is the perfect solution!
• Wembley Golf Course treetop outlook
• 848sqm landholding
• Quality Webb & Brown-Neaves build
• 320sqm Internal living
• Alfresco (25sqm) & Balcony (22sqm)
• 31-course ceiling heights
• Kitchen with stone benchtops, Miele appliances & integrated fridge
• Butler’s pantry with room for fridge/freezer pair
• Under floor heating in bathrooms
• Sparkling custom-designed pool (8m with wading area)
• Stained white oak laminate floors
• Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Laundry with double washing machine space & laundry chute
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• 5KW solar system
• Established landscaped & reticulated gardens
• Huge triple garage plus storage/workshop (82sqm)
• Close to Private and local schools.
• Kapinara Primary School & Churchlands Senior High School catchments
• Close to the beach and numerous local shopping precincts