14/34 Cowle Street accentuates sophisticated, low rise boutique apartment living in an unequivocal blue-chip address. Designed by award winning Giorgi Group, Dorrien Apartments rest on the city’s doorstep in a peaceful tree lined enclave tucked away between Fitzgerald and Charles Street. It’s a place of exquisite balance – on the edge of the city yet rising above its hustle.
From the streetscape, the architectural faade curates an atmosphere of modern existence, fusing recycled exposed brickwork and wood which has been salvaged from original heritage buildings which once stood on the land.
Your split level apartment complete with your own private courtyard which is the perfect entertainer for friends/family. On the first floor you have two mirror image bedrooms. Down stairs is open plan living areas that sprawl out onto your large private courtyard setting
– Two large bedrooms each with its own bathroom ensuite and individual balconies
– Unique split level apartment with a quality decor finishing
– Entertainers kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Powder room in the downstairs living area
– Split system AC
– Spectacular views from up stair balconies over Perth Soccer Stadium pitch
– Private low maintenance courtyard, perfect for entertaining
– Secure undercover parking
– Plenty of storage room space
– Storage under stairs
As one of West Perth’s latest resident, you will be irresistibly close to the cultural spaces, foodie delights and trendy nightlife of WA’s inner cityscape. With King Street only minutes away you can enjoy the best of Perth shopping each and every day. Transport nodes are at your fingertips with free CAT buses, Perth Train Station and freeway entrances. Minutes drive will find you enjoying trendy Subiaco and a short walk and ferry ride will deliver you in to South Perth.
View and make an offer. Don’t miss the chance to secure a stunning, near-new Apartment in a sought-after complex and street please contact Luke on 0427 251 211 for more info.
Currently rented out until September 2021 at $500 a week to some quality tenants. In the current market this could achieve $550+