Situated towards the northern end of the Margaret River Wine Appellation, within the sub region of Wilyabrup which is generally recognised as the prime Viticulture/Winery area of the world-famous appellation, this stunning property offers a unique opportunity to secure some of the most amazing countryside in the South West and also generate an income.
The property covers approximately 56ha and includes:
• An exquisite 4 bedroom 2 bathroom Homestead
• Short Stay 4 bedroom 2 bathroom guest accommodation
• Cellar Door/Restaurant (With potential to be leased back or convert to further accommodation)
• Numerous plant and equipment sheds
• 3 dams and 2 soaks
• Olive Grove (EVOO varieties)
• Horse Paddocks & Stables
• 7.27Ha vineyard with highly desired varieties
• Adjoining National Park
• Ocean view down the valley
For further information, contact Kingsley Edwards 0412 90 90 22.
Details will only be provided to suitably qualified purchasers after signing a Confidentiality Agreement and approval by the Seller.