Tucked away in an ultra-private location this picturesque 21.86ha (54.4acres) property has plenty to get excited about!
• Elevated home site offering lovely hinterland views
• Station Gully creek running inside the length of the Southern boundary
• Spring filled dam for year-round water
• 16m X 6m 4-bay shed with one enclosed bay
• 150,000Lt freshwater tank
• Small pocket of natural bush with mature Jarrah and Marri trees
The property has been home to numerous champion harness racers over the years and offers a trotting track, “horse bath”, and round yards for the equine enthusiast. If horses aren’t your passion, then there are numerous established paddocks to pursue your own rural dream!
Whether it be lifestyle or a small agricultural pursuit, this property provides a beautifully secluded rural landholding close to all the delights the South West has to offer. 10mins from Dunsborough, 20mins to Busselton and 45 mins to Margaret River.
Access is via Blythe Road
For further details contact Kingsley Edwards on 0412 90 90 22