Date Updated: 27 March 2020
COVID 19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
Our Homes Remain Open – Private Viewings by Appointment
At Shellabears, we remain fully operational and are here to help with all your housing needs. By working remotely and using every technology, we will continue to support Buyers needing a home and Sellers looking to sell their home.
In-line with strict government guidelines, we will no longer be holding public home opens and to keep contact to a minimum, we ask that you please follow these steps prior to arranging a physical inspection of a property:
- View the Property Online
- Watch the Property Video* (where available)
- Discover the 3D Tour* (where available)
- Drive past the Property and around the surrounding area
- Call the Agent to arrange a Private Inspection and for any online documentation
Appointments and inspections via facetime and video conferencing are encouraged and our agents will be very happy to give you a detailed walk-through of a property at a time to suit you. All property videos can be viewed on Instagram TV and Youtube.
Further COVID 19 Information
We ask that if you have travelled overseas in the past 14 days, have been in close contact with someone who has, or someone you suspect may be carrying the virus, you do not enter the office or attend any of our properties.
In relation to this, we have taken the following measures:
- Hand sanitisers and antibacterial soaps are to be used by all staff and visitors to the office on arrival and at regular intervals throughout the day.
- High touch-point areas are disinfected and cleaned regularly.
- All mobile devices are cleaned every three hours.
- All non-essential internal and external group meetings have been postponed until further notice.
- Whilst the Shellabears office remains open, a large proportion of staff are working remotely with a reduced staff presence in the main office.
Thank you for your kind co-operation and support during this time.
As always call to discuss, we have been Your Best Property Decision for 95 years and are looking to our 100th birthday with optimism and determination. Join us.