Situated on highest point of Tilton Terrace, you will love this exceptional family home on the Oceanside precinct of City Beach and instantly recognise the scarcity of this immaculate and unique home on such a large coastal fringe landholding. Whisper quiet with elevated ocean views to Rottnest or just watch the ships go by! Simply breathtaking…
So much separation, this fabulous home is abundant in space and family functionality whilst offering a home that is easy and a pleasure to live in and love.
Comprising of the following;
– Massive Master Retreat with spectacular views on one wing of the home!
– this master bedroom features luxury spa bath, WIR to dedicated study and more wardrobe/storage,
– four detached large bedrooms from the master suite
– four generous bathrooms (2 are ensuites), four WC’s
– “Hampton style” kitchen overlooking entertainment area
– formal lounge with professional bar area
– dedicated separate executive study
– below ground pool surrounded by generous alfresco entertainer
– massive activity room, generous separation of living areas
– your own private gymnasium with separate bathing room
– wine storage area with racks
– three car garage plus space for workshop
– sweeping verandah areas surrounded by lush, well maintained gardens
Timeless and elegant in design, this family home is built and completed with a distinctively high level of specification and finish intended to maximise family living with wonderful separation and exuding warmth and homeliness. You will not be disappointed. A direct downhill stroll to the beach minutes away. International School, Hale School, City Beach Primary School and two minute drive to the Floreat Boulevard Shopping Precinct. Perfection awaits!
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE** contact agent direct or
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to www.shellabears.com.au and click on the “Book Inspection” button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!