This stunning two bedroom, one bathroom TOP FLOOR apartment with enormous balcony puts you right in the heart of one of the most sought out areas in Claremont. Bathed in sunlight and surrounded by trees, cleverly designed with cross flow ventilation. Beautifully maintained small boutique complex.
• Spacious living areas and
• Instant electric hot water as standard
• Ceiling fans to all living areas
• 2.7 metre high ceilings (reduced to kitchen and bathrooms)
• Communal herb garden
• Top schools nearby.
• Landscaped gardens in a secure, secure complex with intercom
Plus dedicated storeroom and undercover secure parking spot
Close to it all…
• Ideally located between the city and beach (14-minute drive to the city and 8 minutes to Swanbourne/City beaches – live the golden triangle lifestyle
• Just a 3-minute drive to Claremont town centre providing easy access to an array of shopping and dining opportunities.
• Well connected via public transport with Loch Street Train station just a short 250m walk away (13 minutes to the city/ 17 minutes to Fremantle)
• 3 minute walk to Mofflin Park
• 9 minute walk to Mount Claremont Market
• 2 minute walk to deli, cafe, post office, dentist and quality medical centre
**NO PETS ALLOWED**
MPORTANT – For the health and safety of the community, if you are feeling any flu like symptoms please refrain from attending an inspection. If you attend, sanitisation and the wearing of a face mask is required, and you will be required to ‘check in’ / provide contact details for the purpose of Covid-19 tracing. Whilst in attendance, please respect the health and safety of the community by minimising your contact with physical aspects of the property. As the Covid-19 status within Western Australia develops, inspections may unfortunately be cancelled at short notice.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to www.shellabears.com.au and click on the “Book Inspection” button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!