This contemporary, well proportioned, immaculate executive home offers a wonderful opportunity for those looking for a beautiful family home, bathed in sunlight and warmth offering the perfect separation in all areas and generously proportioned room sizes for very comfortable lifestyle..
– 4 generous bedrooms (all with either built-in or walk-in robes),
– Huge master bedroom/parents retreat with walk-in robe and ensuite
– 3 bathrooms (plus an additional w/c on the ground floor),
– Superb kitchen with quality Miele appliances,
– Large open plan kitchen/living/meals area opening out to a
– Private, enclosed, easy-care, fully reticulated courtyard/outdoor entertaining area.
– Beautiful polished timber floors, neutral tones throughout,
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning,
– Excellent storage with cellar/mudroom for extra storage,
– Double lock-up garage.
THE LIFESTYLE YOU WILL LIVE:
Stroll down the hill for your fresh produce every Saturday morning at the Farmers Market, enjoy a coffee at one of several local cafes, walk or take the bus to one of the premium primary or secondary schools located nearby. Claremont Quarter, the golf course, Claremont swimming pools, Claremont Football club and oval, parklands and Claremont train station and a short 5 mins drive to Cottesloe, Swanbourne or City beaches.
Contact the agent now for a private inspection.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to www.shellabears.com.au and click on the “Book Inspection” button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!