Situated high on the hill in Como’s McDougall Park precinct is this beautifully presented single level home. This property is only a short walk to the river, Canning Bridge, McDougall Park and the Raffles tower. It has great ease of access to the CBD by car, bike or public transport, including the freeway and riverside cycle paths. It is also only a short distance to the shopping and restaurant precincts at Preston Street and Waterford Plaza, to Curtin University and to excellent private and public schools.
As well as the fantastic location, great space and many lifestyle benefits of this property, you will also love:
– A huge rear yard including a large alfresco area, perfect for entertaining.
– A light and bright open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area.
– Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes including a very large master bedroom.
– A bright, clean and fresh bathroom with separate shower and bath.
– A rear location offering excellent privacy, peace and quiet.
– Plenty of parking space for cars and even a boat.
– Easy access to the freeway heading north or south.