Walk into this spectacular newly renovated Hamptons style home with its beautiful landscaped garden, spacious lawn, sparkling pool and cabana, it’s like being in a deluxe resort.
The impressive but practical home with five double bedrooms and three bathrooms can accommodate a large family and their guests. The romantic master bedroom has high pitched ceilings with expansive floor to ceiling windows and a lovely northern aspect. Ample built in cupboards and a large ensuite with stunning valley views. Entertain in the formal lounge/dining area, an elegant, gracious room with stunning fireplaces, exquisite furnishings and French doors.
Relax in the large family room with its beautiful timber floors, high soaring ceilings and a wall of French doors opening onto the vast jarrah decked verandah. This beautiful room, which includes a casual dining area, is a focal point of the home and provides not only an intimate place for the family to gather but is large enough to cater for any occasion. If craftsmanship, attention to detail and a love of timber are important to you then this is your home.
You must inspect this exquisite resort residence where even the price is attractive.
– Two en-suites
– One family bathroom, two powder rooms
– Elegant oak parquetry style floorboards
– Two fireplaces downstairs
– Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
– Miele kitchen appliances – combination of steamer, warming drawer and pyrolitic oven which is self cleaning
– Cellar storage under internal staircase
– Salt water swimming pool
– Pool house with kitchen and powder room
– Outdoor hot water shower by the pool
– Wrap around deck with outdoor entertaining kitchen area and BBQ
– Bore and reticulation
– North Cottesloe Primary School catchment
– Walking distance to North Cottesloe Beach
– Easy access to coffee shops, restaurants and gym
– ROW access
Please register your details online and we will be in touch with a viewing time ASAP.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to www.shellabears.com.au and click on the “Book Inspection” button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!