Don’t let this opportunity pass you by…
Well positioned on a whisper quiet and leafy street, this very fashionable pristine home reflects a very luxurious yet modest feel. Spanning over one very well thought out level and including four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two separate living areas, this stunning residence will be a welcome retreat for families seeking a low maintenance coastal lifestyle, downsizers, busy professional couples looking for quality and style, or rural based families requiring a lock up and leave Perth base.
Stainless steel robust appliances and stone bench tops adorn the open plan kitchen which adjoins a spacious, light filled lounge and dining area complete with gas fireplace. Seamlessly flowing from this living space is the outdoor entertaining area, complimented by a very private, south facing travertine paved court yard that invites you to dine outside and soak up the sun, or relax and gaze at magnificent pool surrounded by Tuscan style trees and hedges.
This home has a wonderful sense of space, enhanced through high ceilings and travertine flooring with the addition of elegant wood finishing. The design and position of the home also partner well to maximise natural light throughout. All bedrooms are generous in size and the master bedroom has an enviable walk in robe and a beautifully appointed ensuite.
The low maintenance courtyard and surrounding garden design enable you to just relax and enjoy this unrivalled lock up and leave luxurious beach lifestyle.
Some of the many features include:
– Newly built 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 level
– Separate living areas
– Open gas fireplace
– Ducted air conditioning.
– Touch alarm
– Travertine Marble floors throughout except bedrooms
– Travertine Marble bench tops to all wet areas
– High quality appliances within the open plan kitchen, with
– Stunning freestanding granite benchtop
– Quiet and leafy street
– Excellent proximity to Premiere schooling, including North Cottesloe Primary School, Scotch College, Christ Church Grammar School, Methodist Ladies College, Perth Ladies College and St Hilda’s.
– Close proximity to Napoleon Street Caf and boutique shopping precinct and close proximity to renowned Claremont Quarter. Public transport is at your fingertips and pristine Cottesloe Beach is an easy stroll away.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to www.shellabears.com.au and click on the “Book Inspection” button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!