Walk through the white picket fence, past the white roses and gorgeous water feature, through the manicured gardens to the ivy-clad limestone facade, and you’ll find this beautifully presented contemporary home, which is the picture-perfect combination of relaxed family living and corporate entertaining. With substantial accommodation including 5 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, there is plenty of space for everyone!
This unfurnished home offers many quality features including ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning, an attractive outdoor entertaining area, low maintenance lawns, gardens and a swimming pool with secure glass fencing.
Ground Floor Features Include:
– Spacious entrance hall
– Separate study/media room with a view of the beautiful front garden
– Spacious open-plan living/dining room with ample natural light
– Large kitchen with European appliances including a dishwasher and microwave oven
– Generous storage space in kitchen excluding pantry
– Laundry with a drying court
– Separate powder room
– Light and bright master suite with a walk-in robe and a well-appointed ensuite
– Five double bedrooms, all with robes
– Generous family bathroom with cathedral glass windows
– Separate study nook/music room
– Living space with a view of the stunning rear garden/pool/gazebo
Additional Features Include:
– Self-contained granny flat
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning
– A secure alfresco entertaining area
– Swimming pool with secure glass fencing
– Front gated courtyard entry
– Two double lock-up garages with a convenient shopper’s entrance
– Low maintenance reticulated gardens
– Ample storage
– Laundry chute
– Central vacuum cleaner
– Sophisticated security system installed
– Sparkling pool and garden maintenance included
Location, location, location!
– Within easy walking distance of parklands and the Swan River foreshore
– Close to the University of Western Australia, Kings Park and the Claremont Quarter
– 15-minute drive to the Perth CBD
– Close to public transport (trains and buses)
– Within a close proximity to Christ Church Grammar School, MCL Claremont, Presbyterian Ladies College and other local Primary Schools
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to www.shellabears.com.au and click on the “Book Inspection” button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!