Contemporary comforts at one of Perth’s most central positions, Glendalough.
You will love the outdoor living space and appreciate the considered updates throughout this delightful 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhouse with parking for 2 cars has.
– 3 bedrooms including master with built-in robe, reverse cycle AC and well-appointed ensuite
– Second and third bedrooms both doubles with built-in robes, one with AC
– Spacious living area with glass sliding door access to rear paved garden courtyard
– Separate dining/ meals area
– Main bathroom features step-in bath and shower
– Central kitchen with raised breakfast bar, stainless-steel appliances, range hood, gas cooktop, dual sink, and ample cupboard and bench space
– Laundry opening to private drying courtyard
– Guest WC downstairs
– Under stairwell storage
– Spacious private garden courtyard, ideal for entertaining
– Block out blinds to all bedrooms
– Gas bayonet for heating
– Security screen to front door
– Parking for 2 side-by-side with 1 covered
– Additional guest parking
– Secure storeroom
– Instant gas HWS
-Approx. 5km from the CBD, with super convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
-800m walk to Glendalough Train Station or free flowing buses on Harborne Street to get you around
-Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
-Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
-Local retail 250m away (Glendalough IGA) plus Westfield Innaloo is less than 4km away.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to www.shellabears.com.au and click on the “Book Inspection” button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today
Sorry no pets allowed