Contemporary comforts at one of Perth’s most central positions, Glendalough.
You will love the outdoor living space and appreciate the considered updates throughout this delightful 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhouse with parking for 2 cars has.
– 3 bedrooms including master with built-in robe, reverse cycle AC and well-appointed ensuite
– Second and third bedrooms both doubles with built-in robes, one with AC
– Spacious living area with glass sliding door access to rear paved garden courtyard
– Separate dining/ meals area
– Main bathroom features step-in bath and shower
– Central kitchen with raised breakfast bar, stainless-steel appliances, range hood, gas cooktop, dual sink, and ample cupboard and bench space
– Laundry opening to private drying courtyard
– Guest WC downstairs
– Under stairwell storage
– Spacious private garden courtyard, ideal for entertaining
– Block out blinds to all bedrooms
– Gas bayonet for heating
– Security screen to front door
– Parking for 2 side-by-side with 1 covered
– Additional guest parking
– Secure storeroom
– Instant gas HWS
-Approx. 5km from the CBD, with super convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
-800m walk to Glendalough Train Station or free flowing buses on Harborne Street to get you around
-Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
-Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
-Local retail 250m away (Glendalough IGA) plus Westfield Innaloo is less than 4km away.
Please contact Luke Langford on 0427 251 211 for more info.