This two-storey townhouse delivers the best of both worlds if you are looking for inner-city living but want the extra space typically found in our leafy outer suburbs. Located only a few minutes walk to vibrant Oxford Street it is positioned in a quiet location with all your entertainment needs only a short stroll away.
Some highlights of this property include:
– Open plan living/kitchen/dining area.
– Stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, a large stone bench top and lots of room to move in the kitchen.
– High-quality polished floorboards throughout the split lower level.
– Ducted air-conditioning and reverse cycle heating throughout.
– Large master bedroom with en-suite bathroom located on the second level at the front of the house.
– Block-out blinds in all bedrooms.
– Plenty of internal storage space.
– 4th Bedroom or Study to bottom floor with floorboards
– Rear courtyard to entertain.
– Low maintenance reticulated garden.
– Security system.
– Remote control access garage for one car with parking space for a second vehicle.
– Rear storage shed.
– Pets considered
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to www.shellabears.com.au and click on the “Book Inspection” button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today