Welcome to a slice of industrial paradise!
This three bedroom, two bathroom beautifully furnished home oozes style and comfort on a safe and convenient street in Mosman Park. The kitchen is a real highlight of the property and has recently been renovated with a gorgeous stone bench top, detailed splashback and wooden features throughout.
The spacious interiors look out to the gardens, and the generous main bedroom has a private access door to the courtyard that brings in the sea breeze + the flexible layout allows space for a second lounge area, which can also be used as a fourth bedroom.
– The feature kitchen oozes character with its 900mm oven + gas stove, a perfectly fitted fridge, dishwasher, and microwave with plenty of storage throughout
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Light and bright open plan living/dining area that offers built-in shelving, dining setting, couch, and chairs to match
– Both the master bedroom and second bedroom offer built-in robes and ceiling fans
– The washing machine & dryer are neatly tucked away in a space just off the kitchen so you can wash your dishes and clothes at the same time! #chorescombined
– Enjoy the resort-style swimming pool and spa, sun pergola, and plenty of visitor parking without ever having to clean the pool
With excellent security, free parking, and secure access to the complex you are sure to feel safe!
Having both the bus and train only 150m away, and the river and beach only a short stroll away, your options are endless.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
To arrange the inspection, simply enter your details and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to www.shellabears.com.au and click on the “Book Inspection” button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today