Set back from the street, with privacy, bathed in light, combined with stone flooring, balanced by space and warm finishes. This conveniently located residence combines easy care living with family in mind. A newly built property boasting good quality finishes and easy care living features.
Upon entering this great family home you’ll find the suite of well sized bedrooms, each one offering a tranquil haven including Bedroom 2 with its own ensuite. Wide entrance to the home reveals the open layout living offers a sweeping space to entertain. Complimented by an open kitchen showcasing stone bench tops, and good storage, flowing seamlessly onto the extensive dining, living combined alfresco with pool beyond.
Situated in the heart of Mosman Park, close distance from bustling cafe strip and shopping, the stunning river foreshore and the iconic Cottesloe Beach.
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• Master bedroom with sizeable ensuite
• Bedroom 2 also boasts its own ensuite
• Vast open layout kitchen/ dining/ living
• Designer kitchen s/s appliances, stone bench top
• Expansive sheltered alfresco with outdoor facilities
• Large pool
• Eco friendly faux low maintenance lawn
• Secure garage for two cars
Located in the heart of Mosman Park and close to;
– Wellington St and Napoleon St, Shopping Village
– Claremont Quarter Shopping Precinct
– St Hildas Girls School
– Prespeterian Ladies College
– Methodist Ladies College
– Christchurch Grammar School
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to www.shellabears.com.au and click on the “Book Inspection” button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!