Set on a single level on a sprawling 696sqm block, this home offers fabulous separation between kids and adults’ zones, and entertaining is easy with two separate living areas, one flowing out to a lovely courtyard, and the other out to the rear sunny terrace, huge resurfaced pool and grassed and landscaped backyard.
Travertine tiled floors and soaring raked ceilings greet you as you enter the home which has a lovely neutral colour palette. A huge timber topped kitchen island bench sits at the heart of the beautifully renovated kitchen which boasts Caesar stone bench tops, an induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher and a coveted zip tap producing chilled, sparkling or boiling water at the push of a button. Right next to the kitchen, the spacious laundry doubles as a butler’s pantry for extra bench space when needed.
Everything is within easy reach from this part of Nedlands. Top schools, hospitals, universities, the Claremont Quarter, restaurants and public transport are at your fingertips, as well as being a quick drive into the CBD.
– Soaring high ceilings
– Travertine tiled floors
– Renovated Caesar stone kitchen
– Zip tap for chilled, boiling and sparkling water
– Stunning renovated bathrooms
– 4 bedrooms (3 with built-in robes)
– Solar panels = low electricity bills
– Underground power paid for by seller
– Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– New hot water system
– 696sqm block
– Sparkling pool (recently resurfaced)
– Outdoor shower
– Established landscaped reticulated gardens
– Double carport
– Walk to IGA and coffee shops
– Easy access to Transport, UWA, the hospitals and CBD
Contact Agent for a viewing!