The high raked ceilings and wonderful sense of light are the first things you will notice about this home. Immaculate and mostly renovated with very little work to do, this single level residence presents a fabulous opportunity to secure a home with decent accommodation on a low-maintenance lot.
With accommodation ideal for downsizers, small families and those seeking a city base, this inviting home enjoys courtyards front and back, recently renovated bathrooms and a light and bright kitchen.
The generous Master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite overlooks the private rear courtyard and benefits from morning and northern light, while the two other bedrooms are a good size. The double carport and secure storage are accessed from the rear of the property.
You will love this location for its proximity to the shopping precincts of Cottesloe and Claremont, while you can also enjoy lovely walks down the Esplanade to the shores of Freshwater Bay and be within walking distance of transport and premier private schools.
Single level homes in Claremont are rare. Do not miss this opportunity!
* High raked ceilings in the living room
* Single level home
* 288sqm lot
* 3 spacious bedrooms (Master with BIR and ensuite)
* 2 renovated bathrooms
* 2 separate landscaped courtyards
* Neat functional kitchen and dining area
* Renovated and separate laundry
* Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Established reticulated gardens
* Double carport plus storage
* Close to river, ocean, shopping & premier schools
Internal living: 110sqm
Admin Levy – $395 per quarter
Reserve Fund: $50 per quarter
Total Strata Levy: $445 per quarter